Selamat Datang ke blog Kyra . Semoga anda bahagia di sini dan jangan lupa FOLLOW blog kyra okey ? Terima kasih

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Hey sayangg ! !


 Yukhuuuu !
okey tak gambar di atas? ?
LOVE YOU LIKE CRAZY
yes !
i love you like crazy ~
i love your laugh .
i love your smile.
i love the way you talk to me .
i love the way you save me when someone try
to hurt me.
i love the way you walk beside me .
i love to hear you  called me 'BABY'
i love to look up on my Phone , 
n found your massage .
i love the way you look at me.
i love to know that you feel jelous when
other boy getting closer to me .
i love to wear your G-shock .
i love you sayangg .

but
  i dont like if 


     you say "idontloveyouanymore'
you talking n laughing with other girl
play behind me
leave me alone.

sayangg , please ! be faithful with me okeyh?. :)
 
iloveyousomuchlasayangbucukbucuk !



i miss the momment that you say to me 'iloveyou'




No comments:

Post a Comment